Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tell me what you want!

Hi there. I am working on my class schedule for August and thereafter. I want to get input from my clients so please give me your thoughts.

I will continue to offer Three's Company, but it will be offered in Pleasanton, at Dodger's Paws on Tuesday mornings at 10am. I will also offer a 5 week conformation class on Tuesdays in Pleasanton at 11am.

So, this brings me to the San Leandro conformation classes. I am considering continuing to do Wednesdays at noon at a local park. The Wednesday noon class is generally well attended. Will you still be attending when it is at a park?

On Fridays I will be offering my Strength, Balance and Body Awareness classes, Old Dogs, New Tricks and conformation also, alternating these various classes.

I would like to know if I should continue to offer a Tuesday night conformation class which would be held at a local park, probably around 6pm.

Please, I really want to know what you, my clients want and need. Feel free to respond here or email me at braveheartdogs@gmail.com.