Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 2016 Newsletter

It is starting to feel like Spring! As Summer approaches I want to give everyone a heads up that I will be gone for two weeks in June while my husband and I are on vacation.  I will then be gone for another weekend as I have been invited to judge Dachshund Sweepstakes in Southern California which I am looking forward to. Additionally, you may know that I am currently not offering private behavior consults or private training other than for conformation and parrots. I am happy to offer referrals to trusted colleagues.

UPCOMING CLASSES
Conformation, Pleasanton, Fridays, 5-5:50pm, starts on May 6, 4 weeks, $50
Greetings and Salutations, Pleasanton, Fridays, 6-6:50pm, starts on May 13, 3weeks, $95
Three's Company, San Leandro, Tuesdays, 6-6:45pm, starts on June 21, 5weeks, $200
Conformation, San Leandro, Tuesdays,7-7:30pm, starts June 21, 4 weeks, $40
Conformation, San Leandro, Wednesdays, 12-12:45pm, starts June 22,4 weeks, $46

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS
Ins and Outs of the Show Ring, Sunday, July 10, 9:30-1:30, $75
From Shy to Showy, Sunday, July 31, 11am-3pm, $75
Tools of the Trade, Sunday, August 28, 10-12:30pm, $45

You can register for our classes and events here.

DOG OF THE MONTH
 

Kenny and Roger Eastwood
Pat (in the orange) holding Roger and her friend Norma holding Kenny.  Kenny and Roger, both Lowchens have attended a number of Braveheart classes from conformation to Three's Company.  They are amazingly sweet and outgoing boys and we love having them in class!