Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BIG Changes for Braveheart Dog Training

I have an exciting announcement to share with all of you.  After 11 successful years in my San Leandro location I will be giving up my building on August 1, 2016. I have been going back and forth on this decision for a while and after learning that the building has been sold to one of my neighbors, my gut is telling me that it is time to let it go. And, I am totally good with this, excited even. My conformation classes will be held at a couple of local parks in the area and at Dodger's Paws in Pleasanton and I will continue to teach my Friday night classes out there including my Strength, Balance and Body Awareness classes, Old Dogs, New Tricks, Conformation Skills class and a daytime Three's Company class. I will do private conformation lessons at parks and at Dodger's Paws. I am ready for a change and excited to have more free evenings at home with Rick. 

Note that this will not affect any of our upcoming June and July classes or workshops, other than the July 9 Puppy Preschool and Beginning classes, both of which have been canceled. The August 28 Tools of the Trade workshop will probably be held in Pleasanton at Dodger's Paws and I will confirm that with attendees as soon as I know for sure.


Thank you all so much for your continued support, love, confidence and trust.