Tuesday, June 15, 2010

For Your Information

I will be doing a seminar on Positive Training for Show Dogs in Milpitas on Saturday, August 7.  Kim Moeller will be presenting on Reactive Rovers on August 8.  For more information visit www.positivelytrained.com!

Effective June 22, the Tuesday evening Drop In Conformation classes will be held at the Washington Manor Park at 14930 Zelma Street in San Leandro right off of Manor Blvd.  It will be nice outside with more space and fresh air!

My beautiful new training yard at Dublin Creek Kennels is ready to go!  I have a Beginning class, a puppy class, a Wild Card class and a novice obedience class already scheduled and more to come!  Check out the website to see what's coming up!  This space is gorgeous and I am so grateful for it!  I can't wait to share it with all of you!